Delicious healthy pie is an easy and light dessert. It is prepared really quickly and one piece has only 80 calories.
30minutes, bake 25 minutes on 160 Celsius
NUTRITION VALUE (14 pieces):
88 calories/piece (3.2g proteins, 11.5g carbs, 2.7g fats)
-nutrition value is without decoration-
INGREDIENTS FOR THE DOUGH
- 150g spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 40g margarine with less fat
- 1 tbsp of sweetener of your choice (I use Stevia + Erytrol)
- 1 tbsp rum
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- First mix all dry ingredients, than add wet.
- With your hands kneed ingredients into a dough and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes press the dough (on bottom and about 1cm on the sides) in a round baking tray (mine is size 24cm), covered with parchment paper.
- Put it in a fridge and prepare lemon filling.
INGREDIENTS FOR LEMON FILLING
View original post 205 more words