A few things to keep in mind this year…
- It’s okay to be scared: Do things that challenge you whether it’s starting a new workout plan or starting your own business. Let yourself be a little scared but also brave enough to conquer your fears, whatever they may be.
- If they mention it more than once, it’s bothering them.
- Do not change who you are to impress someone else: Who cares what anyone thinks? If a person doesn’t like the way you live; the way you look to the way you do things, forget ’em! You were not put on this earth to impress anyone.
- Fall in love with someone who never lets you fall asleep thinking you’re unwanted: There’s nothing better than this.
- Sometimes you miss the memories, not the person: People change but memories don’t.
- Nothing is permanent: New year, new chance, new opportunities. Every day is a new chance to redefine…
View original post 83 more words