Finals are over! So here is my (late) April Birchbox! (Birchbox is a $10/month subscription beauty service which sends you at least five sample (sometimes full-sized!) beauty products straight to your door. If you are interested in subscribing, feel free to use my referral link.) There were two very tempting curated boxes inspired by the show Mad Men, but the design of the regular box was just too pretty to resist for me! It matched the theme of Fresh for Spring.
The gorgeous April box featuring Rifle Paper Co!
Here are the contents of my April Birchbox:
- Jane IredaleJust Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain – Forever Pink, $8.75
- POP BeautyPOP Portfolio Eyeshadow Palette – Peach Parfait Trio, $5.82
- ObliphicaProfessional Intensive Hair Serum, $8.64
- Real ChemistryLuminous 3-Minute Peel, $4.80
- WhishShave Crave Shaving Cream – Blueberry, $3.00
Total value of my bag this…
View original post 676 more words